Opportunity profile: where early career researchers meet
The Particle Physics Center offers fellowships to those seeking to enrich their post-doctoral experience
- Be sure to use specific keywords in your application when describing the types of technology you want to work with.
- Write all aspects of your application, including your CV, in one of CERN’s two official languages, English or French.
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t enter the program this round. The competition is tough, but you can still apply for the next round.
Founded in 1954, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (Cern) is the largest particle physics center in the world. It offers several particle accelerators and colliders, including the Large Hadron Collider, which is the most powerful particle accelerator ever built.
Not yet subscribed?
Ex Libris aims to enable the research community to obtain the most timely and reliable information regarding COVID-19. We are responding to this challenge by providing free access to our coronavirus-related news, commentary and analysis. View relevant funding opportunities curated by Pivot and Research Professional.
Locked articles are accessible as part of a subscription to Research Professional. Several subscription options are available, allowing you to…
- Read our full range of news, information and information.
- Access our digital magazines, Research Quinzaine and Research Europe.
- Create personalized email alerts to keep you informed of new developments.
- Search our database for research funding opportunities.