Apply for Lab Assistant, other positions before this date | Check salary here
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Defense has issued a notification inviting Indian nationals eligible for direct recruitment for Laboratory Assistant and other positions at the Army Air Defense College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha – 761052. The notification was published in the job news, dated June 04, 2022. The deadline for submitting applications is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the job news/newspaper national/local newspaper.Also Read – UPSC IES, ISS 2022 Admission Card Release: Direct Link, Steps to Download Hall Ticket Here
Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 03 vacant positions will be filled. “No applications will be accepted in person by hand or through a representative. The request should be mailed to the addressee,” reads the official notification. For more details, applicants can go through the official notification shared below. Also Read – South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply for 465 apprenticeship positions until June 22 | Read the details here
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Last date of application: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news/national newspaper/local newspaper.
Indian Army Air Defense College Vacancy Details
- Laboratory assistant: 01 post
- Clerk of Lower Division (CLD): 01 post
- Stenographer Grade 2: 01 post
Indian Army Air Defense College Salary/Salary Scale
- Laboratory Assistant: Level – 4 Rs 25,500-81,100
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level -2 Rs 19,900-63,200
- Stenographer Grade 2: Level – 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Lab assistant: Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university; Where. Degree in electrical or mechanical or electronic computer engineering from a recognized institution.
- 2nd year stenographer: 12th class or equivalent degree from a recognized commission or university. Dictation: 10 mts @80w.pm and Transcription 50 mts (Eng), 65 (Hindi) (on computer).
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. The written exam will include questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar and subject related questions. Also Read – IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: A Wonderful Graduate Job Opportunity; Apply for 1544 positions on idbibank.in| Check salary here
Indian Army Air Defense College Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Application should be addressed to Commandant, Army Air Defense College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha – 761052. The envelope containing the application should be marked “CANDIDATURE FOR THE POST OF ………………… …” .
- A copy of all relevant certificates/documents (listed below) duly self-attested will be attached to the application.
- Original certificates/documents will be produced by the person at the time of the written test for verification/verification. For more details, see the official Indian Army website at joinindianarmy.nic.in.